All OCYA staff contribute to the office’s advocacy work. All staff also have primary responsibilities for certain functions in the office. Some examples of these roles and primary responsibilities include:
- Public Education Specialists – provide public education to young people and other stakeholders
- Indigenous Engagement Consultants – work with indigenous individuals and communities on issues affecting young people who are receiving government services
- Investigators – identify systemic issues arising from serious injury or death of a child receiving services, or in care or custody
- Advocates – provide individual advocacy services to young people who are receiving government services
- Administrative Support – provide various administrative functions that support the operation of the OCYA
We don’t have any openings at the moment. Please check back soon.
The application deadline for our 2019 summer positions has now passed. Please check back again in Spring 2020.