All OCYA staff contribute to the office’s advocacy work. All staff also have primary responsibilities for certain functions in the office. Some examples of these roles and primary responsibilities include:
- Public Education Specialists – provide public education to young people and other stakeholders
- Aboriginal Engagement Consultants – work with indigenous individuals and communities on issues affecting young people who are receiving government services
- Investigators – identify systemic issues arising from serious injury or death of a child receiving services, or in care or custody
- Advocates – provide individual advocacy services to young people who are receiving government services
- Administrative Support – provide various administrative functions that support the operation of the OCYA
No openings at this time.
There are no summer internships advertised at this time. Please check back next spring.