All OCYA staff contribute to the office’s advocacy work. All staff also have primary responsibilities for certain functions in the office. Some examples of these roles and primary responsibilities include:
- Public Education Specialists – provide public education to young people and other stakeholders
- Indigenous Engagement Consultants – work with indigenous individuals and communities on issues affecting young people who are receiving government services
- Investigators – identify systemic issues arising from serious injury or death of a child receiving services, or in care or custody
- Advocates – provide individual advocacy services to young people who are receiving government services
- Administrative Support – provide various administrative functions that support the operation of the OCYA
There are no openings at this time. Please check back later.
There are no openings at this time. Please check again later in the year.