All OCYA staff contribute to the office’s advocacy work. All staff also have primary responsibilities for certain functions in the office. Some examples of these roles and primary responsibilities include:
- Public Education Specialists – provide public education to young people and other stakeholders
- Indigenous Engagement Consultants – work with indigenous individuals and communities on issues affecting young people who are receiving government services
- Investigators – identify systemic issues arising from serious injury or death of a child receiving services, or in care or custody
- Advocates – provide individual advocacy services to young people who are receiving government services
- Administrative Support – provide various administrative functions that support the operation of the OCYA
Evaluation and Research Analyst
Program Services 4
Job ID: 1051913
Closing Date: November 14, 2018
Click to view posting.
There are no openings at this time. Please check again next year.