OCYA Information for Adults If you are a child or youth there is Information for You

Request a Lawyer

Anyone can make a request for a lawyer for a young person. A court order is not needed.

Call the LRCY office toll-free at (800) 661-3446 and ask to speak with an Intake Worker.